14 Oct 2011

"A woman with power"...

... Something, something. That was all of what I could hear when a man started talking to me on the bus home yesterday, after going to Your mum's house and seeing Icona pop. He didn't look happy and he was pointing at my shoe. I didn't really hear what he was saying, so I just smiled at him. Turns out, he didn't like that I was sitting with my legs crossed, and after repeating "A woman with power... something something" a couple of times while giving me a death stare, he forced me to keep both of my feet on the bus floor. It was very weird.

Anyway, the night was very successful. Icona pop was great live, they played some awesome music at the club, we danced a lot and we had a lot of fun :)








Unfortunately I don't have any pictures on Terés, but she was there with us too ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment