29 Oct 2011

Halloween party!

Yesterday was epic! I decided to wear the costume that I will wear tonight. So I was dressed as a ghost all night, on the tube and in the club. I was definitely the most popular ghost yesterday (that I was the only ghost is a fact we can ignore.). I got lots of comments on the tube, people were smiling when I went up and down the escalators, lots of people wanted to dance with me and I was even lifted up on someones shoulders! xD And Michelle was really popular too! everyone wondered if her Afro was real. We had so much fun!
Photo from Propaganda London Halloween Spooktacular With Random Impulse (Live)! @ o2 Academy Islington, London - Fri 28th Oct

Photo from Propaganda London Halloween Spooktacular With Random Impulse (Live)! @ o2 Academy Islington, London - Fri 28th Oct
A picture I found on the website. Michelle is the one with the Afro and I'm the ghost. Whe must have been a funny looking couple xD

I was disappointed though, that not many people were dressed up...

1 comment: