12 Oct 2011

Early holidays

Today, I went to the big primark on oxford street to buy some pillows. I try only to go there when I know what I need, because it's always so crowded and you have to fight your way through the store. Luckily, most of the tourists have gone home, now that it's getting colder.

After primark, I went to see where Julia works and we had lunch together. We are planning on going to the movies later, but we'll see how that goes. I went to the cinema and also looked on the website, but I couldn't find anything that sounded good...


The picture is taken at oxford street, with christmas decorations hanging over the street. Isn't it too early for that? I mean, come on! We haven't even had Halloween yet! I don't want to be bored of christmas before it's even december.

No comments:

Post a Comment