15 Oct 2011

The damages

I just read Julias blog and saw pictures that she took this morning. Our flat looks like a crime scene or something. Not pretty. But kind of funny. I decided to borrow her pictures and show them here:


The bathroom mat is in the stairs for some reason.
On the plate there is lemons and lime with coffee on them. You are supposed to eat that before taking some shot. It was really disgusting.
Art?
Don't think that these were the only empty bottles to find.

Right now I am doing some washing. Some of the guests fell asleep in my, Michelle's and Francheska's room, and I decided that it was probably best to wash Michelle's and Francheska's bed sheets, since they were not here yesterday. That's what I would have wanted them to do if some of their friends borrowed my bed when I was away.

1 comment: