1 Oct 2011

The sadness

If you don't count work, then the last few days have been spent with my parents. It has been great! We visited Camden, Little Venice, Covent Garden, London Eye and lots more.

My mother will send me the pictures she took, so I can show them to you guys later :)

 But now they are back in Sweden, so I'm a bit sad. They came to Starbucks to say good bye before they went to the airport, which was a bit emotional for me, so after they left I had to take my 10 minutes break and sit in the office for a while.

To be honest,the day hasn't been that great. Not only did my parents leave today, but i also had to work extra and resulted in working for almost 12 hours. Well, I didn't have to, but one of my coworkers had an emergency. She got a phone call about her boyfriend being in the hospital after a car accident and I told her that I could cover for her. I wouldn't want to stay at work if someone I knew had a car accident...

Now that I think of it, I should probably not complain about my day...


Anyway, I really hope her boyfriend is fine. I have to talk to her next time I'm at work.

At this very moment, I am sitting in the kitchen with Julia. We both have our laptops, so we are feeling pretty social here. Haha :P

I'm off from work tomorrow, so I'll see how I will spend the day. It will probably be a lot of sleep, since I haven't really had time to sleep properly for a while.

me, close-up 

2 comments: