22 Oct 2011

Dear diary...

Today was a lazy day. All I did was watching series, buying some necessary stuff for the flat and cleaning. Awesome! I love to have days where there is nothing you have to do, you just do whatever you feel like doing.

The other day, I found my diary that I used to write in. It was actually a bit hard to read it. Not because of the handwriting or anything, it's just that it stirred up some emotional memories. I wrote in it a bit more than a year ago, which was during a time when a lot of things happened in my life. It was around graduation and before that. I don't know why I stopped writing in it... I feel that it's a good way to handle my emotions, so to speak. To let go of some hard things. Personal things that you might not want to share with others or write about in your blog. Drawing can help me with that sometimes too.

Here's a quote that I found in my diary:
"Anyone wanna swap bodies?
... F*ck."


Yes yes, a very informative quote if I may say so. And oh so mature of me. Sorry about that, old me. I know it was only meant for myself to read, but sharing that quote surely can't hurt.

Have you ever had a diary? Or do you have another way to handle your emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment