2 Oct 2011

Sunny sunday

Julia woke me up this morning by dancing into my room and practically singing, telling me to wake up. We then had some breakfast and went outside in the lovely weather. A while ago we found this café that looked very nice and we decided to try it out, so we took the bus there to have a fika (I used the Swedish word, because to me it feels wrong saing "have a coffee" since I don't drink coffee...). It was so nice!





 I had a brownie and some tea.

Afterwards, we decided to just walk around in the area for a bit. We then discovered that we weren't that far from where we live.






 A very common sight in London.

The weather really is wonderful! It's like summer, and it just came all of a sudden, after having colder wather for a while. It's so nice that we are going to have a bbq tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment