7 Feb 2012

We found a flat!

I'm happy now because Ellinor and I found a flat today! It's so nice. We will be sharing a room, the bathroom is really nice, there is a washer and dryer and a lotof storage space. The flat is newly refurbished, so it feels very fresh :) We just had to take it, we really didn't want anyone else to have it. And it's in a really good location too. It's close to Queens park, and the area has a lot of nice cafés and little shops. We definetly made a good decision!

We move in tomorrow!

Now the only problem is that I have to find someone to take my place in the flat i live in now. There was a guy here earlier that really wanted to move in, but when I spoke to my roommate about it she said she only wanted to share with a girl...

4 comments:

  1. jätte mysig blogg du har sötnos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fin blogg, läs gärna min! :)
    ha en bra dag!

    http://www.nattstad.se/mikaelagodring

    ReplyDelete