22 Feb 2012

Broken laptops and broken hearts

Today (well technically yesterday), Elin and I were out all day looking for jobs. Let us hope that someone contacts us soon...

After we were done with everything we went home and Ellinor, Elin and I made sushi! It was delicious but the plates went empty too quickly.

 Omnomnom...
"Whyyy?? Why is there no more sushi?"

What I discovered after dinner made me as devastated as I look in the picture. Somehow, my laptop had managed to break sometime during the day. Probably while I was out. The screen is broken from the inside and when I try to start it, all I can see is weird stripes and a big black circle on the screen. I seriously don't know what to do. I need my computer, and I don't have the money to buy a new one at the moment...

I'm surprised over how calm I am about it (on the outside). Luckily, Ellinor is kind enough to lend me her computer sometimes, but it would be so much better if I had my own. 

I'm too upset to keep writing at the moment. I think I need to process this, and maybe get some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment