6 Feb 2012

The flathunting continues

So Ellinor and I went to the viewing earlier today, but were very disappointed. First of all, it took quite a long time to travel there. Also, the place itself was kind of shitty, and the bathroom was disgusting. So I guess we have to keep looking.

After the viewing, we went into central London and went to Pizza hut. We came just before the lunch buffet closed, so we were lucky. And they also had a special offer on the desserts, so we had one portion of cookie dough each as well. YUM!
 When our bellies were full, I had to go back to my flat to show someone my room, while Ellinor went over to her school to take care of a couple of things. The girl that viewed my room seemed to like it. She told me it was the best one she's seen so far, she just had a couple of other places to view before deciding.

Now I am back in central London, sitting in a starbucks together with Ellinor. We both have our laptops and are looking for flats, as usual. Let's hope we find something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment