5 Feb 2012

Snow

It started snowing yesterday when Ellinor and I left starbucks, and only after a couple of hours there was a thick layer of snow on the ground! It was so nice to see some snow. I was a little disappointed when there weren't any snow in Sweden when I was there, and I really wanted to see at least a little bit of snow this winter. Unfortunately it is a bit warmer today,and the snow is melting away.

Today, I've started packing everything that I won't need at the moment, so that I will be a bit prepared for when I move out. I've filled two suitcases and I still have a lot of stuff left. Two people were supposed to come and view the room today, but I guess because of the snow it is hard to get around here in London, so they will (hopefully) come tomorrow instead.

It's funny how the whole town just stops as soon as there's some snow on the ground. You'd think that they would be more prepared...

3 comments:

  1. / yeah, me too! :D and thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppas att de vill bo där då! :) så att du kan skaffa nytt :)

    ReplyDelete