3 Feb 2012

Room available

Yesterday, Ellinor and I decided that we don't want to stay in the flat where we live now. Instead we want to find something of our own, where the two of us can live together. So we started looking on the internet and made some phone calls, but so far no luck. After that I went over to Terés and she and I had a little sleepover, which was super nice. We made facial masks and took care of our nails and such.

Today, I met up with Ellinor again, and we've spent pretty much the entire day sitting in starbucks with our computers. We still haven't found any place that we are sure of, though there are some options that have popped up, so we're not worried. The only thing I'm worrying about is that I have to find someone to move in as soon as possible.

If you, or anyone you know, need a room in London, then just leave a comment and we can arrange a viewing :) You can view the ad about the room here

1 comment:

  1. Låter bra!! Jag kommer och hälsar på snart!! :-) Saknar er.

    ReplyDelete