24 Feb 2012

Happy birthday, dear sister!

I'm sure some of you are curious about that trial shift I wrote about, so here is an update. I just came back from the trial shift, with was at a french café called Maison Blanc. Everyone there was really nice and my trial shift lasted for 3 hours and I actually had fun. Afterwards they told me that they will call me and tell me if I get the job in a couple of days, and they also told me that they were very happy with me today. They have someone coming to do a trial shift tomorrow as well, and after that they will decide. So let's hope that they pick me! One of the girls there told me that she hopes I get the job, so that felt really good to hear :)

This morning, before I left to do the trial shift. They called me from Café Rogue, another place that I've applied to, and they wanted me to come in for an interview tomorrow. So things are looking pretty good right now! It's gone from having looked so desperately for a job, to suddenly having several positive responses. It doesn't feel that hopeless anymore.

Also, I want to congratulate my little sister, Louise (who's not so little anymore. She's turning 17 today, OMG!). I feel bad not being there today to congratulate her in person, but I'm in London, so what can I do...


My sister is awesome.

I don't know what I'll be up to tonight. Ellinor and Elin have gone to Wales for the weekend, because Ellinor had an audition (which I found out earlier went very well) for a school. I hope she gets accepted to the school. I know how much acting means to her, and she's very talented as well! :) But yeah, I'm all alone in the room over the weekend, so I'll see if anything pops up, otherwise I'll just watch series or something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment