29 Apr 2012

Why do I keep getting sick?

My body really doesn't agree with me. As soon as the weather changes, I end up sick. Right now my nose is completely blocked, and I am freezing. I might have fever. Damnit!

Even though I didn't feel very good earlier either, I still went to work. When I arrived my manager looked at me funny and said "Your'e early.". I then looked at the clock, and it turns out that I left home at 2.10pm even though I was so sure that I left at 3.10pm. The rest of the day I felt like shit, having to blow my nose every ten seconds and shivering all the time. I seriously felt like crying.

I don't want to be like this! Why is it that everytime I get any form of illness, my brain stops functioning and making me stay in bed all day? I want to be able to work and go to school. I don't want to be sick!

I hope I feel better tomorrow, because I just can't work another shift like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment