20 Apr 2012

From writing to... yeah, writing

"No", I say to myself. "I'm done writing for tonight"

*Submits essay, then open my blog and starts writing*


Well, at least i write in the blog for fun...

Today was the first time that I would rather stay at work than go home. Why? Because of the essay waiting for me at home. I'm the master of procrastination, and my unconscious mind would rather continue working than go home and write an essay due tomorrow. Stupid, I know. But my shift was actually rather pleasant today. Not too many customers, most people seemed to be in a good mood, and the feeling of exhaustion that I've had for a while was gone.

Tomorrow, I have class, where I am going to do a presentation about what I've just written in the essay. I hate doing presentations... But at least it's only the essay that will be graded.

Well, I think it's time for me to go to bed. My head is spinning now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment