24 Apr 2012

Peeling off the face!

This day started off with a trip over to Michelle's place (which also used to be my place, haha) and I hung out with her for a while before she had to go to school. After that, I went over to the library to try to do some more research for my sketchbook. I then realised that the art movement that I've chosen to work with is very hard to research, and therefore decided to change the angle a bit. Instead of researching Pop-surrealism, I decided to look into Surrealism. I'll get deeper into that another time.

After researching, I went to starbucks and did some sketching in my sketchbook, and after that I met up with Ellinor and we looked around in the stores in Kilburn (and also bought a couple of things)

When we came home, we did face masks. The peel-off kind, which is very creepy to take off. It almost looks like you're peeling off your skin!

Yuuuuck!

2 comments: