30 Apr 2012

Valborg

I am soon off to school. Unfortunately. I have to go because we are having individual tutorials today to prepare for the final essay, otherwise I would have called in sick, because I'm still feeling like someone used my head as a drum and then decided to fill it with cotton.

Or something like that.


I wish I was feeling better. Not only is the weather great today, but it's also Valborg in Sweden today. Not that I would have gone to Sweden for the day, but I could at least have been able to celebrate it a little here in London. But noooo, of course I have to be sick today as well...

I've already seen several pictures from the Park in Lund, which is where a lot of people go to celebrate Valborg, and probably where most of my friends back home are right now. People spend all day there, drinking and hanging out with friends (and strangers), just having fun, and in the evening there is a big fire.

This is footage of the park in Lund from 11.30 today, Swedish time:



Oh, I wish I could be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment