13 Apr 2012

What a nice feeling

You just gotta love that feeling when you find something cheap, and when you pay you discover that it was even cheaper than you thought! That happened to me today. I needed new leggings and found a pack with two pairs for £6, then when I paid for my things I paid much less than I thought it would be, and I double checked the receipt and discovered that I only paid £1(!!) for the leggings! Awesome! And where was this? Primark, of course.

I know that a lot of people don't like primark, and I myself try to avoid it mostly because it's usually very crowded (especially the one on oxford street), and also because the quality usually isn't that good. But sometimes you can find some really nice stuff there, and when it comes to essential things such as leggings and tights, primark is just as good as any other place. Let's just face it, no matter where you buy you tights, they will still break after using them only a couple of times, so why spend more money on them than necessary? Believe me, I've tried buying expensive tights in some posh boutique, that were supposed to last longer, but just as any other pair of tights I've had, they didn't last very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment