13 Apr 2012

They will see us waving from such great heights

I sat with a big smile on my face on the train home tonight. Terés and I had so much fun this evening. We started off with a walk to China town, where we bought some snacks that had cute boxes, just to try it out. We then went to trafalgar square and climbed up on the statue and had a mini picnic and sat there until we got cold. After that we walked over to starbucks and had some coffee and we stayed and talked until they closed. After starbucks, we didn't feel like going home so we walked, went into Top shop, and walked, and walked, then climbed over a fence to get to a play ground and we sat on the swings for a while and ate some more of the snacks we bought earlier. A very awesome evening if I may say so, though I think I need to work on my ninja skills. When we climbed back over the fence, I managed to fall down, head first and landed on my hands and my knee. I will probably have a big bruise tomorrow...





1 comment:

  1. Oh vad söta kakor!
    Låter som ni haft en bra dag!

    ReplyDelete