16 Aug 2012

The Slender Man is coming to get you!

Yesterday, my sister Louise and I went to Malmö to see The Amazing Spiderman! It was great, and in my opinion better than the other spiderman movies! After the movie, we ate at China Box and then Louise headed to Staffanstorp for her football practice, while I went to Lödde to see my friend Fredrik!

When I arrived in Lödde, Fredrik came and picked me up,and we went to the grocery store to buy some nice dog food for his dog Marley, who had his first birthday. Marley was very happy when he got the food.

After that, Fredrik and I decided to try out a game called Slender, which my sister's boyfriend had told me about. It's a scary game, so we decided to make it even scarier by using Fredrik's big TV-screen, turning off the lights and turning up the volume. We soon discovered that that was a bad idea. It was the scariest game I've ever played! The plot is easy - the only thing you have to do is to collect 8 notes, all warning you about the Slender Man. In the middle of the night. In a dark forest. We managed to collect one note. Both Fredrik and I screamed at several points in the game, and in the end we had to turn it off! After that we had to calm down and watched a movie instead.

Today, I got a ride home with Fredrik and his dad on their motorcycles, and then Fredrik got to meet Zigge!


No comments:

Post a Comment