20 Aug 2012

Saturday's party (Picture rain)

Soon, I'll be leaving my house here in this little Swedish village, to go to my second home - London! It doesn't feel like I've been here for a week already! I'll miss my parents and my sisters, and our new family member Zigge.

The birthday party on saturday was a success. Everyone had a good time, especially my dad. All night, he talked about how great his friends and family are. Also, he didn't know that my mother had invited his sister, who lives very far away, so it was a really happy surprise for him when she showed up.

I took loads of pictures during the night, and here's some of them:



 Mumand dad


 My cousin ellinor and her puppy Diezel








 Charlotte and her boyfriend Mattias are so cute together!

 My dad and his brother

 My mum and her sister
 Grampa and mum
Me and grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment