12 Aug 2012

Another night out

Yesterday, we decided to go out again.

Woah, going out three nights in a row? Haven't done that in a long time!

This time we went to Mayfair club together with some of the girls from the night before and Davron, Jeffrey and his friend. Unfortunately, Julia didn't feel like going. It was a nice night though! We danced, had some drinks, danced some more. In the end of the night my feet hurt so bad though, so I left a bit earlier than the others. Plus, those kind of clubs aren't really my thing... And I don't know what was up with the DJ and the sound system. Sometimes, the music just stopped abruptly.

Still, it was a fun night!


(photo stolen from Ellinor)

Now, I am going to pack my bag for tomorrow. I'm going to visit Sweden for a week, so I need to consider what to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment