5 Aug 2012

overground

Oh, hi! Sorry about the bad update, i've been quite busy lately.

Yesterday, I had a double shift at work. After work I went to Proud again, together with Ellinor, Terés, Kalina, Michelle and her friend Sam. It was fun, though I was very tired after working all day. The music wasn't as geat as last time, but it was okay. We had a good time, and danced a lot!

Today before work, I had lunch with Joe at Gail's (which is opposite where I work, hah). Then, at work it was very quiet, so I got to finish early! On my way home I saw this at the overground:

It's pretty cool that they are keeping people updated on what's going on in the olympics ^^

Now, I have to go to bed. I'm working tomorrow again, of course, and I'm starting earlier than I was supposed to... Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment