11 Aug 2012

Proud night (camera explosion)

Again, I've been absent from the blog. There's been a lot going on. Wednesday evening, Julia arrived here! So when I haven't been working, I have been spending time with her and Ellinor. Thursday night, we went to Your Mum's House. It's been a while since I last went there, so it was fun! Then yesterday, we went to Michelle's flat (which is also my old flat) to have a bbq. However, the bbq failed a bit when they realised they couldn't light the grill... After we ate, we went to Proud in Camden.

 Julia!
 Ellinor had a pretty dress with lace in the back
 Michelle!
 Kevin: "I eat corn cobs raw!"




This morning, Ellinor, Julia and I went to starbucks for breakfast. Afterwards, Julia and I went to Portobello market while Ellinor went to Hyde park with some others.





 That looks... uncomfortable?


 This is a sweater that I bought the other day. I love owls, and when I saw this I just had to have it!

I didn't plan to buy anything on portobello road, especially considering I did some shopping the other day, but I just couldn't resist this bag...


No comments:

Post a Comment