5 Nov 2011

"Small fees" and gingerbread lattes

I had a really nice day with Terés today.

First, we went to view some flats that she's interested in, but we had to go to the agency first to get the addresses. It seemed really dodgy, and she had to pay a "small fee" of 59 pounds to be able to view the flats so we never actually did view them. Instead we went to little Venice and after that we had some coffee at Costa. I decided to try their gingerbread latte, because I love the gingerbread latte that Starbucks has. Costa's was good as well, but didn't taste as much gingerbread.

When we got home we made tacos and sat with Michelle and talked in the kitchen. All in all a very nice day, even though we never got to do what we went out to do, but at least we learned something - agencies are expensive.

I have kind of started decorating my room for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment