13 Nov 2011

Back from the...

Hello there! Missed me? I know I haven't written in a while. I've been suffering from fever and a really bad cold and have just been lying half dead in my room during the week. So I didn't feel like writing. I was feeling better Thursday, so I've been working and yesterday we had a party, which was fun! But there hasn't been any time or strength to write in the blog. But now I'm back!

Today, I went to Hampstead heath with Julia and Terés. We walked around for hours, found a tree house that we climbed around in, we walked in the park and looked at the nice view from the hill there (it was foggy today, but usually you can see over all of London, almost), and after the park we went to a nice cafe.

 The tree house
 Julia and Terés ^^
I bought this cool tin jar that look like a radio :)

All in all -  We had a lot of fun, stepped in dog poo, drank dog water, saw brown beans and other brown things (sorry, internal jokes), and talked about all kinds of stuff = Had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. We had a really good time. I think it was a perfect day! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete