21 Nov 2011

Annoying!

There's a couple of things that has annoyed me a lot today...
  1. This morning, at approx. 4.20 am, some dumbass decided to ring on our doorbell. Twice. I woke up and thought that maybe one of my flatmates had decided to go out for some reason and forgot the keys. So I hurried down to find the street outside empty. Thanks a lot, whoever you are! >.<
  2. People who can't read - Nicolas is moving out soon, so to find a new roommate I have put up an ad on intolondon.co.uk. The headline of the ad clearly states "1 bed available in shared double room". Today, I have received several phone calls, each and every one was surprised when I said it was a shared room. What's wrong with people???
  3. People who speaks loudly on the phone while on the bus - What's even worse is when they don't have a vocabulary! A woman sat on the bus today with a phone against her ear and said "aha, aha, aha... aha, aha, aha.... aha... aha... aha, aha, aha...". I wanted to turn around and yell "´GET A F***ING DICTIONARY!".
I'm sorry about all this complaining. I guess I woke up on the wrong side today, thanks to a certain dumbass that thinks it's funny to ring on people's doorbells early in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment