20 Nov 2011

Brick Lane

Today, I went to Brick Lane for the first time. I don't know why I've waited so long to go there. The market is amazing! It's filled with vintage stuff and I could walk around there for hours. It was a lot of fun, even though I went by myself.

After Brick Lane, I met up with Julia to go and eat something at a place called flat planet. Julia and Francheska has been talking about that place so I was looking forward to it, but it turned out that they weren't open as long as we thought so we had to go somewhere else. It turned out good though. We found a place called Joe and the Juice, which we really liked :)

Julia and I saw this on a building near carnaby street :)

Tomorrow, I have an appointment to get my hair cut. For free! Yeah! I hope it turns out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment