19 Nov 2011

Changes

Today (well, technically yesterday) was my last day at starbucks. As I've mentioned before, I felt that that kind of business wasn't my thing, and it actually feels good, even though I have to start looking for a new job. The only sad thing is that I will miss the people that I worked with. I haven't had a chance to say goodbye to all of them, but I'm going back there either this weekend or next week to return my t-shirts and aprons, so I might have a chance to say goodbye to some.

After work, I went over to Julias work place to meet up with her and Terés and after that we went home to Terés and ate pizza. We had a good time, but only had time to stay for a couple of hours.

Oh, yeah, I haven't mentioned that Terés has her own place now. We helped her move hes stuff on monday. Her new place is nice, though the bathroom is pretty nasty. The others in her new house doesn't seem to care about keeping it clean. Same thing with the kitchen. But her room is big and much nicer than the rest of the house. It's too bad though that her place is far from ours, so we don't see her as often :(

The cutest kid was on our bus when we moved Terés's stuff. He kept hiding like this in his jacket and once in a while he looked up at us with a big smile. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment