4 Jun 2012

Weekend in Stockholm!

I am now home, at my family's house in Skåne. It has been an amazing weekend in Stockholm together with my awesome friend André! When I arrived in Stockholm on Friday, André met me at the tube station and we went to his place to drop off my stuff, and later we went back into the city to go to a bar called Tiki Room, wich has a Hawaiian theme. It was a really nice and relaxed evening.




Then on Saturday it was time for the Deadmau5 concert!!! It started at 6pm and the rain was pouring down but we didn't care! The concert was amazing! The music was great, the bass was sick, we danced like crazy and everyone was just happy! It was so much fun, and when the concert ended around midnight, we were way too tired to go to the after party as we had planned. So we went home, soaking wet and cold, but very happy.


 We're waiting for the concert to start!

On sunday we went to the city and met Julia! It was so nice to see her again, this time in Stockholm. It was a bit strange seeing her in Sweden, but it was a lot of fun. We went to a thai restaurant that she likes and we sat there and talked for a few hours.

 I had sushi!


Thank you André for a fantastic weekend! And thank you Julia for a really nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment