27 Jun 2012

No spare time

Ok. I normally hate when people use their blog to complain about stuff, but this time I'm making an exception!

The thing is, I am seriously not happy with my job right now. When I came back from Sweden EVERYTHING had changed. For some reason we have a new manager, several people had left, leaving me as the only one working in the bar.On top of that, some idiot had put bottles of rosé wine above the coffee machine, which is really hot and made the wine go bad, AND lots of drinks etc. was missing, so I couldnt stock the bar properly. 

One would think that when something like this happens, everyone would be affected by it, but no. Everything falls down on me. I'm the one working double shifts. I'm the one who only has one day off in one week, and I'm the one being told to drink a lot of redbull to be able to manage the whole week. And even if my routa already has like 12 hours more than everyone else's, they still decide to call me and ask me if I can do a third double shift on top of that, even though everyone else also know how to work the bar. Also, they are telling me off for not having stocked the bar properly. How am I supposed to stock the bar when everything is missing? Can someone please tell me???

At the moment, I am too tired to do anything when I get home, so I can't really do anything about the little spare time I actually have. And I had planned to do some sewing now that I came back, but I don't have time to do anything about that. 

Hopefully, things will be better next week. I was promised today that I wouldn't get any double shifts next week, so let's hope they will keep their promise.


1 comment: