15 Jun 2012

Back to London!

In half an hour, I am going to the airport to take a plane back to London! It's sad to leave the family, and I wish there would have been more time to be able to hang out with friends, but I've missed London so it feels good to go back.

As you've probably noticed, I haven't had time to write much in the blog. To explain these two weeks in short:

There has been fun moments, with a weekend in Stockholm with André (and Julia as well, on the sunday) and deadmau5, there's been a couple of graduation parties, and I've hung out with my family and my cousins. I also spent a day with my dear friend Pernilla.

Then, there's also been moments that was less fun, and even sad; first a doctor's visit (hospitals are never fun) and then the funeral of my grandfather, who passed away three weeks ago.

I've had two great weeks though, and I feel that two weeks was just enough and I'm ready to go back.

London, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Hjärtat, tråkigt med begravningen. Njut av att återvända till London. Jag kommer snart och hälsar på er igen. Saknar/längtar! Kärlek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne Lindroos16 June 2012 at 07:55

    Saknar dej redan, kram mamma

    ReplyDelete