21 Jun 2012

Busy week

Sorry for not writing in the blog for a while. I have been very busy for the last days. When I came back to London last friday, Ellinor and I went to a pub to watch the football game where Sweden played against England. We were the only ones in there that wanted Sweden to win, so we were definately a minority in there.

Saturday and Sunday I went back to work, monday I went to Camden and had some drinks with Amalie, Thomas and Ellinor, tuesday I worked a double shift, and when I finished I met Terés in central London and had a glass of wine, and yesterday I worked an evening shift. Today, I have a day off, and have basically done nothing productive all day, which feels pretty good. I need to rest, because I have double shifts both saturday and sunday, so I'll be lucky if I'm alive next monday.

Pictures from Monday:
 Ellinor and Amalie

 Thomas

My Cider (and Ellinor in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment