14 May 2012

The Weekend

So, about the weekend. As I wrote before, I had an extra class this saturday. It went well and I finished the toile, and even managed to start working on the actual garment. I didn't get very far though, so I can't show you anything yet. I ran out of fabric because half of the piece that I'd bought were damaged, which I hadn't seen when I bought it. I will have to go buy more tomorrow. But anyway, I was happy with the toile, and I've changed the pattern so that the actual garment will be a dress instead.


Right now, the collar looks like the kind you put on your dog, but it won't as soon as I use the fabric for the final garment :P

After school I met up with Ellinor in Queens park, and I bought some food with me so that we could hang out in the park for a while. We ended up spending pretty much the rest of the day in the park. After a while were joined by Monty and his cousin Phil, and we all just hung out, listened to music, played some frisbee and had some drinks. Then we went to a pub and had some more drinks before we went back to mine and Ellinor's place, where we continued listening to music. Soon, Milton and his friends Michael and Henry joined us and we continued to another pub and then to Milton's flat. It was such a fun night!

Sunday, I had work from 10 to 16. The shift was really stressful, and I just kept making mistakes. A while before I finished, Ellinor showed up with my bag that I'd forgotten at Milton's place the night before, and she stayed until my shift was over. Then she, I and Thomas (a guy from work) went to starbucks to grab some coffees and walked up the hill to Hampstead Heath. We sat there for a while, enjoying the weather and the view. I was pretty exhausted after that busy shift, so it was nice to just relax for a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment