22 May 2012

TGI... Wait, it's Monday!

Today was a really nice day! It started off with me relaxing at home, and sending in my final essay. Me and Sophie had breakfast and then we left home. She went to meet up with Ellinor, who would finish school soon, and I went to class. My class finished early though, so I called Ellinor and met her and Sophie at TGI Friday's to have some lunch.

After that, Ellinor and I went to Primark, because Ellinor needed something for a class assignment and we also went to New Look, where I bought a pair of shoes. I really needed a new pair of shoes, because I don't have any shoes that I can wear now that it's getting warmer.

Then Ellinor went home, and I continued walking along Oxford Street to try to find a hat that I can wear on saturday, when I am going to have a birthday picnic with a "hat-theme". I walked around for a few hours, and also bought some brown thread for the dress that I'm making. After I bought the thread I went to Oxford Circus and met up with Terés and Atsuo. We walked to a pub and sat there for a while, had some drinks and talked. I had a very good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment