29 May 2012

Life is good!

What can I say? We had an extended weekend, and continued our relaxed lifestyle yesterday as well. Well, first I had to attend a meeting at work, but it was nice. We tried some food from the new menu and talked about some changes at work basically. After the meeting, Amelie, Thomas and I met up with Ellinor and Julia in camden and after that we went to our place and then to the park and had some drinks. After the park closed, we went home and then took the bus to Robert's parents place.

We found a teddy bear hanging from a window in  Camden, so I had to take a picture :P

Today, Ellinor and I woke up quite late, and we then went to Gail's to eat breakfast and then we went to the park (as usual). We have been to the park pretty much everyday lately. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment