5 May 2012

Cabin in the woods

I just came back from watching Cabin in the woods, and I can't say anything else than that YOU HAVE TO SEE IT! It started out like any other horror film, but there was a twist alright! Even if you've seen the trailer, you won't expect it to end like it did. Of course, you understood that there would be a twist when you saw it, and you kind of saw what the twist would be about, but normally, the trailers show pretty much everything. I had seen the trailer to this one, and the surprises just kept coming.

I don't want to say too much, fearing that I will reveal too much, but I can say that it wasn't a normal scary movie. There were moments when you screamed out loud, and there were moments when you laughed. Both me and Kevin really liked the movie, and I'm sure that others will as well!

Just see it, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment