27 Dec 2011

The weekend

Hello there! Did you guys have a nice weekend? I sure did!

Christmas eve was spent at my cousin's, and we did the same stuff as usual. We ate gingerbread, saffron bread, drank mulled wine and 3pm we watched Donald duck, then it was time for the Christmas dinner and after that we opened presents.

I got a lot of nice presents, and everyone seemed happy with what they got from me :)

 These were from my lovely sisters :)
 The chocolate and 500 sek was from my grandfather, the rest were from my parents
my parents also gave me this pyjamas and cosy blanket :)

On Christmas day, Louise, dad and I went to Media Markt to buy a new controller for our Wii. Louise had gotten the new Zelda game, but it turned out we couldn't play it without a "motion plus" controller. Dad bought a new, enormous tv. Later, we went to our cousins again and ate leftovers from the christmas dinner.

Yesterday, Louise and I spend pretty much the entire day in front of the tv, playing zelda (which we have been doing all day today as well, and also at this very moment)

All in all, a successful weekend! I hope yours was too! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment