6 Dec 2011

Lazy

It's insane how lazy you become when you have nothing planned. I didn't do anything in particular either sunday or monday, so today i felt that I at least have to do something. So I decided to take a nice long walk, with a stop at starbucks where i used to work to have a chat and some coffee.

Whaat? Since when do I drink coffee??? Oh, yeah... since i started working at starbucks.


It was really nice and I actually stayed and talked for quite a while. The walk home wasn't as nice though, because it started raining. When I came back home, I met Arthur and we walked over to staples corner to get some stuff that we needed for the flat.

A picture from when my mother and sisters were here.

BTW - It is now less than two weeks until I'm going back to sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment