17 Dec 2011

Julie, is that all??

Julia left early this morning. It feels weird that her room is now empty. No more sitting there late at night, just talking about everything and nothing, no more of her singing and no more of her crazy energy.

Julie! Is that all??

Somehow, my mind is still convinced that she's coming back in January, just like me. But she's not. She's gonna be off on other adventures. What am I going to do without her?

Yesterday, we had a little goodbye-dinner in the flat. We had hamburgers and wine. It was really nice, although everyone in the flat wasn't there, and Julia also had to pack the last of her stuff.





I'm right now in the middle of packing, since it's only two days until I am going back to Sweden. I have to do most of the packing now because I won't have much time tomorrow, since I'm going to spend time with Sojin and Atsuo. Earlier today I went to the library to print out my boarding pass, but I didn't know I had to put in the details of my passport, so I had to call Arthur and ask him to find it for me. The poor guy had to look for a while because it turned out my passport wasn't where I thought it was.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, I even hurt myself doing it, so you'll have to deal with my lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing a "Like" button right now for your comment, "the help" (which I asume is Arthur) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, Laurie!! It's not all, i'll be back!! ;-) See you all sooooon!! Lots of love!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, your wrong. it's principessa

    ReplyDelete