15 Sept 2014

yesterday

There's been a lot going on lately, with preparing for the school start, finding a room etc, and I've had very limited access to wifi. Now, all of that (except the wifi, I'm at a café writing this) is taken care of, so you'll hopefully see more on here from now on!

Yesterday, Terés and I went to Muswell Hill. We looked in stores then sat down at a café to have some coffee. After that, I went to the Swedish church here in London to see the results of the election that has been going on in Sweden. Unfortunately I wasn't very happy when I left. The fact that an openly racist party is the third biggest in the country is seriously frightening! What also baffles me is that there was actually swedish people here in London who voted for that party. If it were for that party, those people wouldn't even be able to live abroad.




To change the subject - My classes started today, and I'm really excited about this term! I will post more about it once we've started working on the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment