4 Sept 2014

I am back

It's been a bit of delay with this post. I arrived in London on tuesday evening, and since then I have had so much to take care of. I am in the middle of looking for flats, which is not an easy task here in London as there are so many rubbish flats out there. So many rooms are way over prized for the size and location, and the sad thing is that the landlords get away with it since there are so many that are desperate for rooms. While I'm looking for a room, I am staying with my dear friend Gee and her sister.

Yesterday, Anna had tickets for the football game between England and Norway at Wembley stadium, so we went there together with some of her friends. It was actually a pretty big difference going to a game here compared to what it's like in Sweden. All I can say is "meh". The game itself was boring (but that might be because I'm not very into football) and the atmosphere was not as exciting as the games I've been to in Sweden. Most people weren't even cheering. Seriously England, I am not impressed. But at least now I can say that I've been to a football game at Wembley stadium...


Now, I am just about to go out and meet up with my friend Ivy. We are going to look for flats together!



No comments:

Post a Comment