7 Sept 2014

Life right now

I just love being back in London! There is always something fun going on! Yesterday, after looking for flats most of the day, I went to the covent garden area and found a really nice cafe' so I decided to treat myself with a cup of coffee and a muffin!


After that, I had a long conversation with Tobias over skype, while waiting to meet up with Anna and her friends Greg and Mona. We had a few drinks and a bit of food, then we found a place that had some form of free event and disco going on (right now I don't remember what it was called). There was a section where you could dress up and be photographed and this is what we looked like:




Then we walked over thames, looking at this fantastic view!





2 comments:

  1. GBK är fantastiskt! Är lite avis på dig för att du bor i London, bästa staden <3

    Hoppas att du har haft en fin helg :)

    ReplyDelete