28 Oct 2012

The sadness

My parents and my uncle and aunt have been visiting me this weekend, and it was with a heavy heart that I walked with them to the tube to say goodbye. But it's been a really good weekend! They came early on friday and we spent the day shopping. Then my cousin Kevin came and joined us for dinner, and then we ended the day early because they were very tired from the journey. On saturday, My dad and my uncle went to see a football game, so my mum, my aunt and I went to see the musical "Wicked"! If anyone wants to go and see a musical in London, I really recommend this one. It was amazing! The singers and actors were just spot on!

Today, they came to my place and then I took them to Hampstead heath to see the view. After that, we went to Camden to have a look at the market.



















I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment