17 Oct 2012

Baby hands

Just thought I'd share some of the things I've done in fashion portfolio so far. These pictures are from excersises we've had in class. The first four of them is from last week, where we drew models from magazines.





The following drawings are from today, when we were drawing a live model.



 This one is drawn while she was walking. It was pretty difficult.

 We also practised drawing hands, using our own hands as models. Those who know me, knows that I'm pretty self concious about my hands. I often get comments about how tiny they are. Even my teacher today called them baby hands!

Our homework for today was to go out and draw something that inspires us, it could be something from an exibition, a building, a landscape etc. I decided to draw this building, which I think is an old hospital.
Original building:
I also went to hampstead heath and tried drawing the view.



1 comment: