20 Sept 2012

Still broken

I woke up early today for an appointment at the hospital to check my foot. My appointment was at 9am, but I had to wait for about 50 minutes before someone attended to me. Then, the doctor basically just spoke to me for about 2 minutes, looked at my foot and said it will be better in a few months. Great.

When I came back from the hospital, Angelica and I went out to go to the bank and a couple of other things.

Oh, I haven't written I the blog for a while now! Angelica, a friend from Sweden, moved into my flat this tuesday!

After we were done with our errands we went to starbucks to grab some lunch, and then we looked around in some stores in Camden. Angelica bought some hair extensions, and I got an impuls and bought some hair dye, so at the moment I'm sitting here with dye in my hair! I'm not telling you which colour it is yet (partly because I don't know If the result will be the same as it says on the box), so it will be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment