19 Jul 2012

One night, one photo

Yesterday, when I was on my way home from work, Ellinor called me and said that she'd gotten us invited to a night out with free food and drinks. Why not, I said, and the night turned out great! Much better than I expected. The guys we went out with were really nice, and when we came to the club everyone seemed to have a good time.

Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures, because the battery of my camera died after one picture. So this is the only thing I can show you from the night:


Champagne!

But don't cry, dear readers! I've charged the battery to my camera, so I will take lots of pictures tonight, when we are going to Your Mum's House!

Whuuut? We are going out again? - Oh yes!

I had work today, and of course I was a bit tired. But I guess I deserved it. My mood, however, went down even more when I accidentally sprayed beer all over myself when I tried to change the beer barrel. Trust me when I say that you don't exactly feel fresh taking the train home after that, smelling like an alcoholic...

No comments:

Post a Comment