9 Jul 2012

On the edge of a sunday

Today after work, I met Terés and Atsuo for dinner at Byron (where they have the best hamburgers I've ever tasted!). We've planned to have a dinner for a while, but it wasn't until now that we all had time to meet up.

Of course, I had to bring my new camera so that I could take some pictures!






 After we'd eaten, we walked for a bit until we came to a café (of which I don't remember the name. It was Yum something...). They had all kinds of teas there. I was feeling pretty adventurous today so I tried the "adventure" tea! Hehe! The only table available was a table in a small corner, but we made it work.

 Mr. Skeleton joined us for tea.

After that, we took a walk. A loooong walk. I think we saw pretty much the whole central London today. We were in soho, carnaby street, picadilly circus, leicester square, trafalgar square and covent garden.

 Here and there you can find these phone booths that have been painted and decorated.
 Near covent garden there's a candy store called cyber candy, where they sell some swedish candy. And they had a nyan cat in the window!

The evening ended at a pub near leicester square. We had some drinks and talked for a while.


All in all - A really nice sunday! Thank you Terés and Atsuo!

2 comments:

  1. love your photos Laurea, and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sojin! I miss you too! How are you? How has your travels in europe been? xxxx

      Delete