14 Jul 2012

Blue shift

Today I woke up at 10am. However, I stayed in bed until 11am, just because I could. It's the first time in weeks that I have a day off in the weekend, so I was planning on enjoying that. Then, when I finally got up from bed, I skyped for a while with my mum and dad, my sister Charlotte and her boyfriend Mattias. It was nice to talk to them, I miss them so much!


Later, Ellinor is coming back. She's been in Sweden for two weeks, so I've spent some of the day cleaning the room so that it looks nice when she comes back. I have also been in cental London today, because I needed to buy a new shirt to wear at work. My manager doesn't want me to wear a long-sleeved shirt, and she has asked me to buy a new one a couple of times and she started getting a bit annoyed at me for not doing it... None of the women's shirts can be buttoned all the way up to the collar, and the men's shirts are either long-sleeved or too big, so she has to accept that my shirt won't look that good with a tie. And frankly, I don't want to keep spending money on such a silly thing.

Now, I am going to relax and listen to music for a bit. Later tonight, I am going to a pub with a couple of friends.

Here's a relaxing song for you to listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment