21 Jan 2012

About me

Here is some weird random facts about me:


  • I love the smell of my pillow. Sometimes I can just lie with my face down in my pillow and sniff it.
  • I can't sleep unless I'm barefoot.
  • When I drive and get on the freeway, the "star theme" melody from super mario starts playing in my head.
  • Instead of sucking my thumb when I was a kid, I sucked on the other four fingers. All at once.
  • When I'm tired I tend to stare. It's probably an unconscious attempt to keep my eyes open.
  • Usually, I sleep curled up with my legs close to my body, which makes it impossible for me to sleep on air planes because my legs just keeps falling off the seat.
  • When I'm sick I often end up sleeping in really weird positions.
  • I hate pancakes, which seems to surprise a lot of people.
  • I've always thought that it's beautiful to be black, and when I was little someone told me that carrots make you darker, so I started eating lots of carrots.
  • When I was a kid I was super afraid of our sauna and I truly believed that Greven (a character from a series shown during christmas in Sweden) lived in there. One time I had a friend over and she was really excited over the fact that we had a sauna and when she reached out to open the door to take a look, I yelled out "NOOO!!!"
A picture of "Greven" from the series "Mysteriet på greveholm" (1996)

1 comment:

  1. Tack för att du tog din tid och läste!
    Och ännu mer tack för att du visade omtanke.
    du har helt rätt, vissa vet inte hur bra dom har det. Hoppas du får en underbar dag! Kram

    ReplyDelete